Inspire love and lasting protection of important lands with a gift to SRT.
Become an SRT member and invest in your future, your children's futures, and the future of the San Joaquin Valley and Southern Sierra foothills. Sequoia Riverlands Trust works to preserve land, wildlife and the agricultural heritage of this area, but we can only do it with your help.
Your investment in SRT means hundreds of local students get a first taste of outdoors education every year. That familiy farmers can pass on their land to their children without financial hardship. That ranchers can learn the latest techniques for working with the environment, not against it. And that everyone can visit our nature preserves for hiking, bird watching, a celebration, or just to be alone in the quiet of nature.
We’re not out to brag, but to tell you about the many, varied areas our staff works in, from education to mitigation, from biology to real estate transactions, from groundwater to kit foxes, from the Sierra foothills west to nearly the coast. Our partners include teachers, ranchers, universities, the military, utilities, solar companies, media, conservationists, and best of all, people just like YOU.
We thank you in earnest for all you’ve helped us accomplish since 2001 - and ask that you get involved so that the next 15 years are just as stellar. We’re grateful that we can pull from many sources to keep our work going, which means what might be just a little for you means a lot to us. Here’s a sample of what we can do with your donation:
• $100 – Buys field microscope for students to use at SRT preserves.
• $200 – Provides a scholarship to take 15 underserved students on a field trip to Kaweah Oaks Preserve.
• $400 – Purchases two wildlife cameras to capture animal photos on our preserves.
• $500 – Plants eight valley oak or sycamore trees to re-forest KOP.
• $1,000 – Gets two tablet computers for students to record data and take photos during field trips.
• $5,000 – Puts a down payment on a truck for SRT staff to use for monitoring and hauling plants.
• $10,000 – Creates new entry and trail signs for KOP or Blue Oak.
Can’t afford to send it all in at once? Sign up for a monthly donation - it takes just a few minutes, and your credit or debit card will be charged every month with whatever amount you want. Every bit helps!
Thank you again for being a part of the SRT family. You’re the kind of relative we love hearing from every year.
If you'd like to mail us a donation, please send those to: Sequoia Riverlands Trust, 427 S. Garden St., Visalia, CA 93277.