Inspire love and lasting protection of important lands with a gift to SRT.
Your donation to SRT is an investment in your future, your children's futures, and the future of the San Joaquin Valley and Southern Sierra foothills. Sequoia Riverlands Trust works to preserve land, wildlife and the agricultural heritage of this area, but we can only do it with your help.
When you support SRT, it means that hundreds of local students get a first taste of outdoors education every year. That family farmers can pass on their land to their children without financial hardship. That ranchers can learn the latest techniques for working with the environment, not against it. And that everyone can visit our nature preserves for hiking, bird watching, a celebration, or just to be alone in the quiet of nature.
Our staff works in so many areas, from education to mitigation, from biology to real estate transactions, from groundwater to kit foxes, from the Sierra foothills west to nearly the coast. Our partners include teachers, ranchers, universities, the military, utilities, solar companies, media, conservationists, and best of all, people just like YOU.
We’re grateful that we can pull from many sources to keep our work going, which means what might be just a little for you means a lot to us. Here’s a sample of what we can do with your donation:
- $5 can pay for a native bunchgrass for restoration
- $10 can provide a seedling tree for restoration
- $20 can buy snacks for a volunteer day
- $50 can help us purchase a large sapling tree for restoration
- $100 could pay for a new pedestrian gate at one of our preserves
- $200 could cover the cost of a new wildlife camera
- $500 can support staff time for a field trip for Tulare County students to experience one of the amazing SRT Preserves
Can’t afford to send it all in at once? Sign up for a monthly donation - it takes just a few minutes, and your credit or debit card will be charged every month with whatever amount you want. Every bit helps!
Thank you again for being a part of the SRT family!
If you'd prefer to mail us a donation, our address is: Sequoia Riverlands Trust, 427 S. Garden St., Visalia, CA 93277.